This series of on–demand webinars is intended for new urologists, new practice managers, and new coders and billers employed in urology practices. The training is designed to provide instruction in medical coding for reimbursement, along with unique situations that arise in the specialty of urology.
The key to providing first-rate urology care is ensuring that you are adequately reimbursed for the services you provide. Whether you are starting out on your own or joining an established practice, having a good foundation in coding and collections is critical to success.
Modules provide in-depth coding presentations and educational exercise opportunities to reinforce the following content:
- Coding Module 1: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Coding Module 2: Healthcare Common Procedure Coding (HCPCS)
- Coding Module 3: Evaluation & Management Coding and Documentation (E&M)
- Coding Module 4: Coding Modifiers
- Coding Module 5: International Classification of Diseases: Clinical Modification (CM)
|PMN Member||Non-PMN Member|
|FREE for PMN Members. Log on to the PMN Community to access or email PracMan@auanet.org||$249|