Our Member-Get-a-Member referral program is your opportunity to share the benefits of membership with peers, staff and others in your practice/institution.
Win up to a $1,000 travel stipend to the AUA Annual Meeting!
As a thank you for your support, every new member who lists your name as the referrer on their completed application qualifies you for prizes, rewards and recognition:
- A chance to win one of three travel stipends for the AUA Annual Meeting
- An exclusive AUA Member-Get-a-Member T-shirt
- Recognition on AUAnet.org
- Thank you gift at the AUA Annual Meeting
- Recognition on AUA Annual Meeting signage as a program participant
- BONUS – Members who refer an Advanced Practice Provider or Allied applicant will be entered twice in the travel stipend drawings for the Annual Meeting.
Program Rules & Details
The AUA Member-Get-a-Member program is an ongoing membership referral program that re-starts each year during the AUA Annual Meeting. Review the program rules and details below.
- Only current AUA members in good standing* are eligible to participate.
- To be eligible for program prizes, a completed AUA membership application with your name listed in the "referred by" field must be received by the AUA's Member Services Department.
- Members may refer an unlimited amount of eligible candidates during the campaign year, which runs from May to May (Annual Meeting to Annual Meeting).
Use our automated email system to send a personalized message to your colleague encouraging them to apply for AUA membership.
Recognition level is commensurate with members referred. Click below to view the list of members at each level.
|Members who have recruited 1–2 members||Members who have recruited 3–6 members||Members who have recruited 7+ members.|
*An AUA member in good standing is any member that has a current AUA membership order and/or has paid AUA and Section dues for the current year.