Our popular Medical Student Webinar series addresses common questions medical students have about a career in urology.
Rotating on the Urology Service: Facts and Strategy for Medical Students
January 31, 2020
This interactive webinar will prepare medical students for a sub-internship in urology. Our panel of faculty and medical students will share their insights and experiences to help you prepare and plan for your sub-internship, and will provide you with the knowledge you need to troubleshoot common urologic conditions.
These step-by-step videos demonstrate common urologic procedures.
Acute Upper Tract Obstruction
Foley and SPT
- A Simple Guidewire and Angiocatheter Technique for Difficult Urethral Catheter Placement
- Cystoscopic with Wire-Guided Urethral Catheter Placement: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- A Stepwise Demonstration of Foley Catheter Placement Over a Guidewire and Suprapubic Catheter Placement: Inside-to-out and Outside-to-In Techniques
- Open Insertion of Suprapubic Catheter
- Suprapubic Tube Placement