The AUA is actively monitoring CDC, state and local health agency guidance on the spread of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We will continue to update this section with more information relevant to our members as it becomes available.
Top COVID-19 Headlines
- "Coronavirus Pandemic May Increase Health Insurance Costs, Analysis Suggests"
- "US Extends Social Distancing Guidelines Until April 30"
- "US Becomes Nation With Most Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus"
New Updates and Resources
- Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FDA: Guidance to Increase Availability of Ventilators
- CDC: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE
- ACS: Create a Surgical Review Committee for COVID-19-Related Surgical Triage Decision Making
- ACS: Maintaining Trauma Center Access & Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Guidance Document for Trauma Medical Directors
The outbreak of COVID-19 prompted institutions and governing bodies to postpone and/or cancel non-essential surgeries and procedures.
Get started with telehealth and stay abreast with the latest in regulations, waivers and payment.
Multiple groups have produced guidance on how to use – and in some cases, reuse – PPE.
As providers around the globe work to diagnose, treat and understand COVID-19, a growing body of clinical insights are becoming available.
Our members around the world are working tirelessly in their hospitals and communities to care for patients and fight COVID-19. We’re sharing their stories.
There are many programs and resources to help urology practices manage the business implications of the pandemic.
As decisions are made regarding AUA meetings and courses, we will post them to this section.